Friday, June 25, 2010

Zombie Babies!

My sister is pregnant right now. In fact, she is going to give birth within the next week and I will have a brand new niece. Being pregnant and all, she feels the need to be obsessed with caring for the new child and stuff. I don't know why... it's not like they are going to remember if you kept it in the basement and fed it dog food for the first year or two.

Anyways, she has a habit of watching shows that have anything to with giving birth. I mean, she even is on animal planet to watch donkeys give birth!

I don't see the attraction

Usually when I am over at my mother's house I am suckered into watching the shows with her. Horses and pandas are not horrible to watch give birth, but I had never seen a birth given by a human before.

Now, I already knew that newborns were ugly. I mean, they looked like old men scaled down. I decided that they just aren't that cute until they are 1 year old.

Nobody explained to me what a brand new baby looks like, fresh from the womb looks like. I always saw them a couple of days afterwards. The show that we were watching was kind enough to share the process of birth with it's viewers. Now, this is what I expected to see:
Not pretty, but kinda fun to laugh at.

Instead, I was greeted with this:

HOLY SH*T WTF IS THAT!


Babies are NOT pretty. They actually scare me. They are purple and brown with blood covered all over them. In fact, there is only was one place that I have seen anything close to the monstrosity that I was introduced to. It is a movie called "Dawn of the Dead". You know that scene in the movie where the pregnant chick turns into a zombie and then has a zombie baby? The one that the father would refuse to kill even though it was totally planning to eat his face off? Let me show you.

That is what I saw on the TV yesterday!

Now, quiet frankly, I am obsessed with zombie movies. Anybody that has known me can probably tell you that. But OMG WTF THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REAL!

The moment I saw the baby, I looked over at my sister. My eyes moved from her face, to her tummy, to her face, and then back to her tummy.


Carrier of cute babies or secret vessel to deliver zombie children!?

I don't know about you guys, but I think I'm going to to start hording non-perishable food, guns, and ammunition.

No comments:

Post a Comment