Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Artist Renditions

I've discovered something that I am ashamed of.
I... am not good at realistic drawing.

I also have discovered something else. I can just call whatever I doodle "abstract" and it is still considered artistic! I don't care if you can't tell what I intended it to be, it still is an art form that takes talent and years of training!

Its a gawdam butterfly!

Although being a professional abstract artist is great and stuff, I still long to have the artistic talent to draw a dog without it being mistaken for a horse. In my efforts I have just spent time practicing in Paint! The subject of my drawings? Songs.

Along the way, I discovered that when you attempt to draw songs, they make a lot less sense. That doesn't matter. Welcome to the Abstract Art of Jack!






































Now, there may have been a few things that you have noticed about my songs.

First of all, yes I have 2 songs from RENT on there. I listen to RENT. Stfu.
Second, you may have seen the NSYNC song on there. I don't know why people hate NSYNC so much. Their tunes are still catchy!
Third, you may notice that there is a song with a pterodactyl. Its part of the Broken Bride series of songs that Ludo made. Trust me, it makes much more sense once you listen to all of their songs.

Finally, you may have noticed that gnawing pain in the back of your head. That is to be expected. You see, the occipital lobe (part of the brain in the back of your head) interprets vision and what you just saw may be very upsetting to it. Don't worry, it will adjust as you continue reading my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I have your blog on a bookmark on my Chrome toolbar. I love reading crazy things like this! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should follow me! And I would totally love it if you made me some of those "abstract" paint images that I could post on my blog (:
    I'll of course credit you and post a link to your blog :P

    ReplyDelete